You can visit any local RTO which is near to you, with your application token number which was given to you when you were applying for driving licence, you can check the Dl status online.
The process to check driving licence status:
- Log on to the driving licence website or follow the link (https://parivahan.gov.in). Note there are various websites for different states.
- Now click on the ‘Track your DL status’
- Enter your token number, before you can search for the Driving Licence status
- After filling all the required details, click on the ‘submit’ button to get the result.
Check your RC Status:
- Go to the parivahan.gov.in
- Enter Registration number
- Enter your mobile number
- Then enter captcha code as shown
- Click on “Generate OTP”
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile and
- That’s it all your RC status details will be displayed.
How to check your Vehicle Registration status?
- Go to the vahan.nic.in
- Enter your Vehicle Number
- Enter the captcha code as shown
- Click on “search vehicle to know your vehicle registration status”
The process to check Driving Licence Status with Application Number:
- Go to the https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice11/applViewStatus.do
- Enter your application number
- Enter your date of birth and
- Click on submit
- That’s it the DL status of your application will be displayed on the screen
Usually, it takes 3 weeks approximately to deliver your Driving Licence at your home. In case if you’re not at home, it can be collected by anyone with sufficient documents proof.